Placement at Youth Makerspace Larnaka
Youth Makerspace Larnaka is offering internship opportunities for young people who want to enhance their work and research experience, as well as their active participation to activities, events and workshops that are organised at Youth Makerspace in Larnaka.
- Gain practical experience as members of Youth Makerspace Larnaka
- Be able to use the available equipment
- Have access to the working environment and internet
- Receive a successful internship certificate upon the completion of the placement.
- Applications are open all year round
- Cooperation with universities that require or support placement experience for their students
- Full time and part time options
Internship at Youth Makerspace Larnaka is not paid and does not offer any allowance for accommodation, meals or travel expenses.
INTERNS ARE EXPECTED TO
- Work at the Youth Makerspace Larnaka premises for at least two days per week during the whole placement period
- Be eager to enhance their knowledge and contribute constructively to the operation of Youth Makerspace Larnaka
- Have organisational skills
- Be active team members
- Have good computer skills
- Have good knowledge of Greek and English
- Be interested in Youth Makerspace Larnaka action
Applicants should send their full CV to [email protected], along with a letter from their University that describes why an internship at Youth Makerspace Larnaka would be useful for them, a cover letter of no more than 300 words in which they express their interest.