What is Arduino? What are its functions and capacities? How can you create, configure and program an Arduino board?
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform that enables users to create innovative devices based on an easy-to-use hardware and software. Arduino Shields are easy-to-plug peripherals (sensors, displays, motor controllers, etc.) that allow users to design and build specialised devices for certain uses. Traffic lights are a common example of Arduino programming, combined with various other material such as LED lights of different colours.
Youth Maker Space Larnaka organises two online workshops.
Arduino for beginners
- Introduction to Arduino 25/07/2020, 10:30-12:00
- Arduino Applications 01/08/2020, 10:30-12:00
To attend the workshops, please fill in and send the application form by Thursday 23/7. You will then receive Google Meet participation code by email.
Participation form: https://bit.ly/2CgzUpI
Important information on the workshops:
- You may attend both workshops.
- The workshops are held in Greek.
- The lower age limit for participants is 15 years old.
- The workshops are for beginners; hence no relevant knowledge is required.
- Participation is free of charge.
- There are limited available places.
For more information, please call 24201777.