WORKSHOPS FOR MAKERS 2022
Workshops for Makers at Youth Makerspace Larnaka
Youth Makerspace Larnaka returns with a physical presence and offers Workshops for Makers, promoting the learning of the technological equipment of the space. Our goal, for the 3rd consecutive year, is to educate and inform the public about how new forms of technology can contribute to the creation of original ideas. Through training workshops to learn technology programs and equipment, the opportunity is given for trainers to network with the public, thus expanding the Youth Makerspace Larnaka community. After the huge interest of the participants, this year we will focus on 3D design for 3D printing and laser cutting with corresponding programs, as well as with programming through the Arduino board.
3D design for laser cutting through Rhino:
26/2 – 10: 00-12: 00 – PART 1
5/3 – 10: 00-12: 00 – PART 2
3D Modeling for 3D printing through Blender:
12/3 – 10: 00-12: 00 – PART
19/3 – 10: 00-12: 00 – PART 2
Programming via Arduino:
26/3 – 10: 00-13: 00 – PART 1
2/4 – 10: 00-13: 00 – PART 2
In order to take part, please fill out the registration form below: https://forms.gle/JH1zBKeqHPZ163Y2A
- The workshops will be conducted at the Youth Makerspace Larnaka area for beginners and advanced participants.
- You can take part in all workshops.
- The workshops will be conducted in Greek.
- The age limit for 3D design workshops is 12+ while for Arduino programming it is 15+.
- You do not need to have previous knowledge but we suggest you watch the series all the parts of the topic you choose.
- Participation is free.
- The number of entries is limited.
- A certificate of attendance will be given to those who wish.
- Computers will be provided on site for each participant, but if you wish, you may bring your own.
- Please make sure you are on site 5 minutes before the start of the workshop.
- You will be required to provide Safepass and wear a mask throughout the workshop due to the Covid-19 measures.